Friday, July 16, 2010

Hi!

So, this is going to be my first blog post on my new blog, I've had some fun messing around with blogs before on sites such as tumblr, vox and wordpress. So this time I've decided to try and have a more serious blog......and this time I think that I am going to have a theme...FOOD!

This is going to be pretty interesting seeing as I live in Australia and even though we are a very multicultural country - the population has a very large non-Anglo background, we don't seem to be all that willing to accept new foods from cultures that easily.

I'll be getting a lot of info and stuff from newspapers, the Internet, and magazines because I'm pretty limited with what I can do......[I'm just a high school student- so there are quite a lot of things that I can't do]

I guess that my main focus will be on Asian food.......I'm from an Asian background so I guess that that will be able to assist me, but I would like to be able to focus on a particular area within that and that is KOREAN. I'm pretty much very into Korean food, especially how a lot of the food tends to be a bit spicy.

I think that is enough for an introduction, don't you think so? I'll try to blog often about food...but I do have to say that you shouldn't be too surprised if I go from blogging about food to some other topic......I'm just like that

BYEE

No comments:

Post a Comment